Welcome to the site MathExample.com
This educational resource is intended for you to acquire skills in practical mathematics, as well as for the development of mathematical abilities in you and your children.
" If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is "
~John von Neumann
- increased knowledge in mathematics
- gaining practical experience in solving mathematical tasks
- increasing the speed and quality of logical and mathematical thinking
- development of memory, mindfulness and concentration
Using this resource you can:
- gain basic knowledge of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- learn the multiplication table with practical exercises
- learn operations with integer, decimal and fractional numbers
- master the methods of solving equations
- get hands-on spelling
The site provides the following features:
- creation of tasks of any complexity
- printing worksheets of any size
- solving and fixing results online
- built-in check and display of answers by link or QR code
- two modes on a computer and on a mobile device
The ability to think rationally needs to be developed and consolidated, it is easier to do with us!
Create worksheets of mathematical examples for addition and subtraction by a column method. The answers and numbers of a example are integer and positive. Total 3 variants and 3 levels of complexity.
Creates worksheets with English vocabulary words that contain missing letters. It has a translation or a synonym, and it must be filled in the correct letters. Only 2 options and 5 difficulty levels.
Step-by-step subtraction task for each day. Develops the ability to solve examples with the subtraction operation.
Create worksheets of mathematical examples with multiplication and division. Numbers of a example are integer. The answers are always positive and integer. Total 6 variants and 4 levels of complexity.
Create worksheets of linear equations. The numbers of a equation are integers. The variables are always positive. Total 4 variants and 3 levels of complexity.
|If you have any questions or requests to improve this site, please contact us.|
|If errors occur on the site, please also write to our developers.|
| © 2023 | Math | .com